Thursday, January 9, 2014

Called to Serve!!

On November 22, 2013 I received my mission call!! Friends and Family came over and then we Skyped those who couldn't come. :) The hardest part was opening that darn envelope... I was so nervous! I wasn't worried at all about where I'd serve though because I knew that The Lord would send me where he needed me. :)

When I finally got the envelope opened I read...

Dear Sister Flamm:

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Washington Federal Way Mission. It is anticipated that you serve for a period of 18 months.

You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, March 19, 2014. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English Language.

WAHOO!! Washington here I come!!! :)
I still can't believe it though.. This has all happened SO fast! And before I know it, I'll be gone! I'm so excited for this journey to learn more about myself and my Savior Jesus Christ. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment