Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 22

Welcome to the Flammily Kinsley Mae!!! Ahhh.. she is so precious! I just love her so much :) I keep praying that all will go well and that she'll be healthy and strong! 

We had our missionary devotional last night and it was SO powerful. I just wish I could video it and send it to all of you! We watched this video and tears just came to my eyes immediately. 


I think the biggest thing that I've learned on my mission so far has been that My Savior LIVES. I know that with all of my heart! I know that every single one of us matter to Him. So try to think of something this week that you can work on to show Him your appreciation for all that He has done for us. :) 

So Aiden is still committed to baptism on August 30! Less than two weeks! I'm so excited :) We went over to his house for a lesson on Saturday night and the whole family sat in on the lesson and participated! It was such a spiritual experience. Afterwards Brother Blanco told us thank you for teaching his son. He told us that he was raised Catholic but fell away because of some hurt feelings. He said that he knew that what we were doing was hard work and that he really appreciated it. My heart melted when he told us that. He was being so sincere! And that's not like him at all. He usually is joking around and speaking really fast in spanish so that we can't understand him. Ha but it was amazing to be able to see his heart soften. I hope and pray that it will continue to soften as he experiences Aiden's baptism. :) 


Well I've got to get going. Thanks to everyone that emailed me this week! And I'm sorry that I wasn't able to reply to all of you. But just know that I love you!! :) 
Take care :) 

-Sister Flamm


No comments:

Post a Comment