Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 37

Hello!

Man.. I feel so bad for my favorite little Skyler!! It breaks my heart to see him struggling! I'll keep him in my prayers for sure. I can't believe that him and Ethan both have been diagnosed with diabetes at such young ages! I hope and pray that the doctors will be able to continue to help him though. You guys are killing me. Stop it with all the sicknesses and stuff! 

Speaking about sicknesses.. I was pretty sick to my stomach when our phone rang the other night! We were at a member's house at like 9p.m. and were trying to get out the door. While we were there we kept getting a bunch of texts from like everyone and their dog. Then as we were walking out to the car, our phone started ringing. I took it out of my pocket, looked at it, and saw that President Eaton was calling. And I was like oh crap. So I answered and President says, "Sister Flamm! Thank you for being such an amazing missionary. You have been called to serve as a Sister Training Leader." I was like, "Are you kidding me right now?!" Then Pres. said, "I'm dead serious!" He then told me to pull out a piece of paper and started giving me some instructions. What in the world?! That totally blind sighted me. You're supposed to train before you become a sister training leader. But apparently I'm an exception to the rules! Ha geez.. I don't even know what is going on. When I had my interview with Elder Hamula he mentioned that I need to look forward to the leadership opportunities that would be mine in the near future. I didn't know that he meant the near NEAR future! Ha. Crazy..  But my new companion's name is Sister Pearson and she's also a sister training leader. So hopefully I'll be able to learn lots from her. :) I'll be in Puyallup South cover 2 wards again! So it should be super exciting. :) Ha I just hope that I can do the things that Heavenly Father wants me to do in this next area. 

Saying goodbye to everyone in Dolloff and Star Lake was super sad. There were a lot of tears from the members and I just didn't even know what to do! I just tried to keep a positive attitude cause I'm definitely coming back to see these people again. I just love them all so much!! And I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to touch some lives there. :) Because they all definitely touched mine! 

Well I hope you all have a fantastic week! You guys are always in my prayers. Give Skyler a kiss for me!! I miss my little buddy. I love you all so much! And I'll talk to you real soon! I can't even believe that it's almost Christmas!! Ahhh! 

All my love, 
Sister Flamm 



No comments:

Post a Comment