Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 46

So I just watched that video of Chalese dancing and.... I may or may not have almost cried. My little sister is growing up!! :( Geez.. Way to go though, Chalese-Lou. :) 

Hmm... what happened this week? I can't even think. You all should be proud though, cause I only opened one of my birthday presents early! Impressive, huh. :) Yeah I know.. I spoil everything. :) Haha.  I hope everyone had a great birthday though! (Brynnlee, Mom, and Kaylie) I love you all so much!! :) 

Well.. I wrote about this in my letter today.. but I'll write it again. Ha we met with Abraham and Melissa again this week! We got to their house and sat down at their kitchen and their little boy came up to me and gave me a big hug. It was the cutest thing ever :) Ha they have a 1 year old and like a 3mo. old. They're pretty much the cutest kids that you'll ever meet! So we taught them about the Book of Mormon and showed them how it related to them. They were loving it! We read half of 1Nep. 1 with them and then invited them to finish the chapter and keep reading. They seemed super excited about it! We also showed them the Gospel Library App so that they could have it on their phone :) Pray that they'll read it and feel the Spirit though! Cause we won't be able to meet with them until next week because they're out of town. They're so great though. I just love them!! 

Sorry I don't have much to write about.. but I love you guys so much!! Keep doing what is right! :) 

Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm  


No comments:

Post a Comment