Monday, February 23, 2015

Week 48

Hello everyone! 

What a week! We went on two exchanges this week and it was a blast! It definitely drains me though. Ha I have like no energy afterwards! But it's still a lot of fun. :) I got to help out with another food bank on Saturday! We served breakfast and then helped out with the clean up. There was SO many dishes. Ha I figured out where my back problems started out though. Jimmy John's. Ha leaning over making sandwiches and washing dishes was a little rough! I seriously need a massage when I get home. My back pops like 10 times a day and it's just so tight! But I'll definitely be able to hold out til I get home. So no worries. :) 

So Gaby and Sergio are back!!! Hallelujah. They came with us to the Dyer's the other night and it was so much fun. We were all just laughing so hard that we almost cried! Haha I missed them so much. :) But if you could keep Sergio in your prayers I'd really appreciate it!! He's got an infection in his chest and had to go to the E.R. the other night. He was able to get a blessing as well, so we hope that he'll get better real soon! Then him and Gaby can get married and baptized... :) 

This week we've been taking more time to pray and ask where Heavenly Father wants us to go. It's amazing what happens when we do that! We did it the other night and the impression came that we should go and see a recent convert. So we called her up and she invited us right over. Her husband passed away at the end of last year and then her dad just barely died. It was so sad!! But she is handling it like a champion. We were able to share the video "Always Remember Him" by Elder Holland and talked about the importance and strength that comes from the Sacrament. It was a powerful lesson! I know that Heavenly Father truly does lead us to where He wants us when we just ask him. Well I hope you all have a great week!! I love you so much :) 

Sister Flamm 




No comments:

Post a Comment