Monday, April 21, 2014

Week 5

I don't even understand how it's p-day already... the days go by way too fast!! 

I dyed Sister Goaslind's hair this week! So that was fun. I did it like a champion. :) Ha it looks pretty good! I want to dye my hair.. but then I don't. Because I don't want to keep dying it. So we'll see how long I last without doing it! It's going to be a struggle. Ha

So is Studio C still a big deal? All of the members here love it. They think it's the funniest thing ever! But I guess Mallory Everton is coming to our Stake this weekend! (She's from Studio C) But she's going to give a little fireside and it's supposed to be amazing. So we're getting all of the ward members to invite their inactive friends! It should be a great turnout :) 

We worked on the farm again this week. Horses are SO HUGE. And they scare me. Especially when they're hungry! Because they just kick the stalls and make a lot of noise. Haha Sister Goaslind and I don't know what the heck we're doing! But it's fine. We're learning! And hopefully we'll be able to start teaching too. The lady who owns the farm is a non-member and so is her 15 year old son. She doesn't seem too interested but she wants her son to be involved because she thinks our church has good standards. We'll see how it goes! :) 

Sister Goaslind got pink eye this week. So that was lame because we spent like 3 hours meeting with the doctor, traveling, and getting her eye drops. Then we had to spend the next day inside because she was contagious for 24 hours. Laaaame. But it's fine :) Haha we got a lot of studying in that day! I started reading Jesus the Christ and that book is AMAZING! I loved learning about Christ's last week before he was crucified. Today I read a little bit about his Resurrection and I can't even explain how amazing that is to me. I learned SO many things that I had no clue about! It was just great :) 

So funny thought for the day.. we ran into this elderly lady who just started telling us about her problems and just really needed some comfort. So we talked to her a lot about Jesus Christ and the Atonement. Then she started talking about Jesus Christ and she was like, "He's the Alfafa and the Omega!" Hahaha I almost died. I had to bite my tongue so that I wouldn't bust up laughing!! Haha oh gosh. It was the greatest. She was so sweet :) I really like her :) Ha 

On Saturday I hit 1 month! It seems like it's been a day.. SO CRAZY. There is so much work to be done though! I'm excited :) 

I love you all so much. I hope you took the time to think about Christ and appreciate everything that he has done for us. I love him. I really truly do. Do what you can to come closer to him and bring others unto him as well. :) 

"For behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him." -D&C 18:11

Love, 
Sister Flamm







1 comment:

  1. So nice, greatly written hun, rain boots and umbrella's is awesome. Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 Btw, you should check out my newest and possibly one of my best editorials/outfits featuring the Rag & Bone Deep V (no cleavage) sweater, Céline S/S14 runway fringe Aztec woven scarf (for Coachella?), and Phillip Lim debatable sandle/loafer/slingbacks!!! Guaranteed to provoke on a very 'ART' level!

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/04/graphique.html

    ReplyDelete