Monday, April 14, 2014

Week 4

So.. I'm definitely in farm town.

Haha this week has been fun! Sister Goaslind and I had the opportunity to clean horse stalls! It was a blast. ;) Haha sort of. Shoveling horse crap is SO GROSS. Seriously. Shoveling that stuff is a job for the boys! We took some pictures and videos though. I'll try to send some of them. :) But Spencer and Nathan, you can't even complain when you have to shovel Brodie's poop! Because it's nothing compared to what I've seen this week. Haha and all of my friends who grew up on a farm- I'm sorry. Haha I'm never going to have animals. All they do is shed hair and poop all the time. :)

But on a better note! We had 2 less actives come to church yesterday! So that was way sweet. :) They were participating and everything. You wouldn't have guessed that they hadn't been active in like forever! There are SO many less actives in this ward so we're trying to go around and meet everyone. And then hopefully with the help of the members, we can get a lot more people active!
I don't know if I told you this, but a lady in our ward does our laundry for us every week. I don't what she uses, but she made our laundry smell like heaven!! Ahh.. I'm just super pumped about that right now. :) She's amazing!! And so is this ward :)

If you haven't seen this video yet, you need to. http://easter.mormon.org/?cid=HPTU041514694 We went around to members and non-members yesterday and shared it with them. I absolutely love it! It's so simple and so great. So watch it and ask yourself, "What can I do because of Him?" And then let me know! I want to hear what you guys come up with. :) I want all of you to know that I KNOW that my Savior lives. I know that becuase he lives, we will all live again! Death is NOT the end! I can't wait to live forever with the ones that I love. :) But we all have work to do! We need to strengthen and build each other up! Our goal shouldn't be to make it to heaven alone, but to make it with our loved ones. Heaven will not be heaven if we're by ourselves. So what can you do? Share this video with everyone! I promise that it's not that hard to post it on Facebook. :) You can do it! Don't be afraid.

I love you all so much! Thank you for all of the support that you have given me. I couldn't have done this by myself! But continue to write to me and let me know what's going on. I love to hear from you guys. :) And don't forget to share the gospel!! Because that's more important than writing to me. :) Haha

I'll talk to you next week! :)

Love,
Sister Maurcine Flamm





No comments:

Post a Comment