Sunday, November 16, 2014

Week 33

Hello Flammily and Friends! :) 

What a week!! Elder James J. Hamula of the Seventy came to our mission on Monday! It was pretty much AWESOME. :) He talked about what we can do to improve as a mission and gave us a lot of good counsel. He also talked about changing who we are. If there are things we want to work on we can accomplish it! For example, if we want to more kind, we have to act kind. We have to change our outward actions before our inward desires change. I've definitely seen that on my mission thus far. Especially with charity. I've gained more charity for others as I've sincerely prayed for it and then acted. I know that service is key as we try to change our natural man selves. 

I was also able to have a one on one interview with Elder Hamula! President Eaton prayed about it and then picked 10 missionaries to be interviewed by him. So that was a HUGE privilege! I wish I could've talked to him all day. He is a cool guy. :) I was tempted to ask him to take a selfie with me.. but that probably would've ruined our spiritual meeting. Haha. But he really helped me answer some questions that I had about the sacrament. I want the sacrament to completely change who I am! And Elder Hamula reminded me that little by little, it will. But I have to work at it and prepare for it each week. 

We also watched this awesome video that you should all watch. :) https://www.lds.org/youth/video/pure-and-simple-faith?lang=eng
It definitely brought tears to my eyes! I know that as we have faith in our Savior, we will be apart of miracles. 

I know that Jesus Christ is our Savior and that He lives. I also want you all to know that I LOVE YOU. Thank you for everything :) I'll talk to ya'll next week! :) 
(Haha ya'll.. Sister Mobley's accent must be rubbing off on me a little bit. :) 

All my love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm  
P.S. Happy Birthday to Dakota!! And Tays J tomorrow!! :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment