Monday, November 24, 2014

Week 35

Hello everyone!! 

I got to go on exchanges this week and be in a trio again for a day! I went with Sister Goodman and Sister Ballard and it was SO much fun! Man. I just loved it. They are the sweetest girls ever. Good things definitely come in threes! :) 
Elder Falabella of the Seventy came to Stake Conference the other day and it was also way good. During the Saturdaynight conference he called up all of the missionaries on stage to sing Called to Serve. I was like you gotta be kidding me. Haha my hair was a mess.. but whatever. It was fine. :) He talked a lot about the Temple and Family History Work. He said that the Temple is the real world and that we will never miss the time that we spend there. It really made me miss the Temple! It feels like I haven't been there in ages.. I can't wait til I get to go to the Seattle one in January!! 

He also talked about if we want to help our children, we have to get them involved in Family History. I know that the Spirit enters into our lives as we do the work for our ancestors. It's such an amazing opportunity. :) I can't wait to do more of that work when I get home! 

Well.. Angelika is back on date for Dec. 5th! Keep praying for her though cause it's working! She's still pretty nervous.. but I know that she can do it. I can't wait for you guys to meet her. Man. I swear we're long lost sisters or something. :) 

I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! I'm so grateful for all of you in my life. I'm also so thankful for my Savior and for the opportunity that we have to partake of the Sacrament each week and become better. Cause I sure have a lot to work on. :) 

I LOVE YOU ALL!!! And I hope everyone starts feeling better!! 
-Sister Maurcine Flamm 



No comments:

Post a Comment