Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 43

Hello Fam! 

Whew. What a week. Sister Pearson went home and I was pretty much in tears. She has seriously changed my life! Ha I just love her. I get my new companion today and guess who it is? Sister Webb!! My Facebook friend! Haha I'm pretty pimped. She came out with me and Sister Pearson actually trained her! So we're going to have a good time. :) 

One of the days last week Sister Pearson and I changed into our jeans and went around and asked people if we could do any service for them. We're supposed to have 10 service hours a week and we haven't been getting ANY! So we asked this elderly lady in our ward and she was like, "I have the perfect job for you!" So she filled a few bowls full of soapy water, threw in a few towels, and took us outside. To wash her car!! Haha no big deal... just washing the car in the middle of winter... Haha my hands were so red and cold! I could hardly even move them! Haha man. That was definitely an adventure. I'm glad that we were able to help though! :) 

So everyone and their dog is from St. Anthony. Who knew?! Haha. Natasha's friend is in my ward! Her maiden name was Humphries. I think her first name is Heidi? Something like that.. then another family in my ward is related to Alice Moore. I was like that was my P.E. teacher! Haha it's kind of weird all of the connections that I'm having in each area. 

Sorry this one is short. I'm out of time! I hope you all have a great week and get feeling better! I'll keep you guys in my prayers :) 

Love you so much!!
Sister Flamm 

P.S. I think P-day will be on Tuesday for the next 2 weeks because we get to go to the Temple!!! I'm so pumped. :) Talk to you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment