Monday, June 8, 2015

Week 63

I feel like I don't have a ton to write about this week.. but it's been good!! The weather has been so nice. We even rode bikes! We rode on the 4th... my 11th anniversary of getting hit by a car! (And Chantell's birthday. :)) But no worries. I didn't even die. :) But my legs were burning! We ran into some awesome people as we were biking though. We saw these people working on their car and we asked if we could help. (Like I know anything about cars.. but hey.. it was an excuse to talk to them! Ha) The lady told us no unless we had a screw driver. And guess what?! Sister Webb had one. :) So she pulled it out and let them use it! We were then able to talk to them about Family History and the gospel. It was SO good. One of the ladies were really interested and wants a good church that is family oriented. Good thing we have the perfect one for her! ;) We're gong to try and teach both of them this week. Miracles!  

I think our biggest struggle right now is getting our investigators to attend church. So if you could please pray that they'll have that desire that would be much appreciated. :) 

We had a lesson with one of our recent converts, Brother Carey, yesterday. We were talking about the Plan of Salvation and he said, "You aren't just living your life for you." Isn't that so true? In D&C 128:15 it says, "And now, my dearly beloved brethren and sisters, let me assure you that these are principles in relation to the dead and the living that cannot be lightly passed over, as pertaining to our salvation. For their salvation is necessary and essential to our salvation, as Paul says concerning the fathers—that they without us cannot be made perfect—neither can we without our dead be made perfect." I know that we're here to help one another make it back home. So that means doing missionary work for the living and the dead. :) So go find a way to serve this week! Help those that are in need. :) 

I love you all soooo much! Talk to ya next week. 
Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 





No comments:

Post a Comment