Monday, September 14, 2015

Week 76

Hello!! 

I hope everyone is having a great week! We've had so many great lessons this last week. The best thing ever is teaching people on the spot though. As we were in this apartment complex trying to find a potential investigator, we ran into this guy who I think was the potentials ex-husband.. Anyways! So we started talking to him and we testified to him about families and how the gospel truly blesses our families. He let us keep talking so then I asked if I could share a scripture with him. We read Helaman 5:12 and he was listening so intently. After I finished he said, "Wow. I think I need to sit down before I pass out." We were like uhh.. are you ok?? He told us that he was but he didn't know what just hit him. So we had him explain how he was feeling and it was definitely the Spirit. Haha it was so great. We told him to download the Book of Mormon app and then wrote down the scripture reference for him as well. He was so excited! He was like I'm going to go inside right now and read it again! He was tearing up big time. We then prayed for him and his family. Man.. I just know with all of my heart that The Book of Mormon is the word of God. It's so true. The world has the Bible, but I'm so grateful to have the privilege of sharing the Book of Mormon with everyone. This crazy world needs it! 

We were on exchanges yesterday and me and my companion were out and about talking to everyone and we saw this big Tongan group at the park. So we were like let's go get some more Restoration pamphlets and go teach them! So as we were walking back to our car, we hear someone yelling, "Sisters! Come over here! Come get some lunch!" Haha turns out that they were all from the Tongan ward.. So they loaded us up with a bunch of food and then we were on our way to find more people to talk to! Ha Polynesians are so great. They said that in their ward they feed the missionaries every day for every single meal. I. Would. Die. Haha talk about MAJOR weight gain. 

Well I love you all so dang much! Be happy! Life is so good. Go help someone in need this week! :) Talk to ya later! 

Sister Maurcine Flamm 





No comments:

Post a Comment