Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Week 23

Hello Flammily and Friends! :) 

I don't have a lot of time because my computer keeps crashing.. so I'm praying that it'll work for a few more minutes so that I can tell you a little bit about my week! 

After leaving a lesson from a member's home last night, we saw their neighbors across the street outside. We went over, started talking to them, and were able to teach the the Restoration right then! They set up some chairs for us outside and then brought out a loaf of zuchinni bread and water for us. I'm telling you... I have run into some of the most gracious people in the world here. These people don't even know me, yet they are so willing to serve and give me what they have! They are such great examples to me. Ahh.. I have SO much to learn. But I love it. :) So anyways, we started teaching them about the Restoration. As we were talking about Joseph Smith one of the ladies named Nomi said, "You're giving me goosebumps!!" I wish you all could have felt the Spirit that was present at that time!! We've really been striving to help all of our investigators to feel and recognize the Spirit in our lessons lately. I know that the Holy Ghost is the ultimate teacher and I pray that I can say the right things and allow Him to work through me! But we're going to go back and teach Gloria and Nomi this week. So if you could pray for them I would greatly appreciate it. :) 

I know that this isn't a Mormon Message, but I want you all to watch it. It has such a great message!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaWA2GbcnJU

I'm so very grateful for the opportunity that I have to serve My Savior. I know that this is the most important work that we can all be involved in. :) Look for ways to help those in need this week! 

 "And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God."
-Mosiah 2:17

I love you all!!! Talk to you next week! :) 

Sister Maurcine Flamm 





No comments:

Post a Comment