Friday, February 7, 2014

What Matters Most

40 days. F o u r t y  d a y s. Whaaaat?? There's still so much to do.. and in so little time. I feel like I need to be studying and reading like all the time. Like do I know enough?? 
I've realized that I can't and I won't know everything before my mission. This is an opportunity for me to learn and to grow. My whole life is a work in progress! Every single day I'm learning more about My Savior so that I can invite others to come unto Him. 

Although reading and studying is very important, I've realized that I need to spend time with those I love. I'm leaving these people for 18 months!! I need to let them know how much they mean to me. 
I love all of my friends and family. <3

Face Timing Tanya! :) (With Dakota as my background!)
All of my family :) 

My cute little sister :)
Some of my adorable nieces and nephews.. :)



Family: What matters most 

No comments:

Post a Comment