Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sisters :)

Oh you know.. just hanging out with the Sister Missionaries! Haha these two are great. Sister Tipton and Sister Eskander are pretty much the cutest girls ever! We've had some good times! And some not so good ones.. Like people slamming the door in our faces! But it's totally cool. It's just preparing me for my mission I guess. :) But really... why would someone want to slam the door in our faces?! Look at us.. we're adorable! Haha. 

7 more days people. In SEVEN days I'll be in the MTC! And in FIVE days, I'll be set apart as a missionary!! AHH!!! What in the world?! Where has the time gone? I feel like I should still be waiting for my mission call! All of this is happening sooo fast. But ready or not, here I come! I can't wait to get to Washington. It's going to be the greatest time of my life. I can't wait to serve my Savior Jesus Christ! :) 


Cheese :) 
We pulled over so that they could take pictures of the cows. Haha only in Idaho! 


No comments:

Post a Comment