Friday, November 7, 2014

Week 32

Hello!

I hope you all had a fantastic week! I really don't have a lot to update you on... We did go out with Angelika and a member in our ward to go and get frozen yogurt though! Sister Argyle talked to Angelika about her experience in joining the church. She told her that she was terrified to get baptized because she was doing it alone and without any support from her family at all. She also said that she really didn't connect with the young women. It was PERFECT for Angelika. They had such similar experiences! I think it brought her a lot of comfort knowing that she's not the only one who is experiencing these things though. Please, please, please keep praying for Angelika. She needs the strength to take this leap of faith. I can't even imagine how hard it would be to do it alone.. but I know that baptism is the way. I know that as we continue to pray for her that Heavenly Father will provide a way. She will get baptized when it's the right time. :) I sure love that girl. 

Thanks for all of the pictures of Ethan's baptism! I'm still sad that I couldn't make it.. but the pictures made it better. Give Ethan a big ol hug for me!! I'm proud of him. :) 

I love you all so very much. Stay strong and live the gospel. 
All my love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 



No comments:

Post a Comment