Thursday, October 30, 2014

Week 31

Whew.. hello everyone! 

My mind has been completely blown with all of the things that are going on back at home! Welcome home Kiah and Joseph!! I can't believe people actually come home from their missions! ;) Haha. I'm so happy for Maddi and Emily though. They are going to make excellent missionaries. They're in for the time of their lives! Missionary work is amazing :) 

So this week has been full of miracles. We met a less active family who asked us to keep coming by so that we can help them get active again. Ha we were so shocked!! But of course we gladly agreed. :) 

The Iraq family had some sort of water leak in their house and water was EVERYWHERE. So we borrowed a dry-vac from one of our members and went to work! We sucked up at least 70 gallons of water out of their carpet and that wasn't even all of it! We then got in contact with the apartment manager and they were able to clean up the rest. The Iraq family was so happy! I'm so grateful that we were able to help them out. :) 

We also met another less active a few weeks ago who invited us to come to her house and teach her and her family.Sister Villa and her son got baptized a little more than a year ago and then her husband and daughter aren't members yet. They are thee funniest people I have ever met! Haha I thought I was going to die last night because I was laughing so hard. But we also had a very spiritual lesson as well. We talked about the Book of Mormon and bore testimony of it's truth. You could tell that Bro. Villa was definitely touched by the Spirit. They were so sweet and thanked us for coming over. Then they invited us over for dinner and a lesson next week! I hope that we'll be able to continue to teach them! But Spanish is their first language.. so we might have to refer them to the Spanish Sisters. But we'll see. :) Bro. Villa said we could help him improve on his English and that he'd teach us Spanish. Cause one year of Spanish in High School clearly wasn't enough for me.. haha. 

I hope you all have a fantastic week! Keep looking for the miracles in your life. :) And check out this new Bible video because it's pretty much amazing. I love you all!!! 

Love, 
Hermana Flamm ;) 

P.S. Good luck with your baptism this week, Ethan!! I wish I could be there to see you. But I'm so grateful that you are making the decision to follow our Savior. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment