Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Week 27

Hello! 

So.. I totally cursed myself. The other day I was thinking of how blessed I was because I really hadn't been sick on my mission! And then boom. It hit me. On Friday we had to stay in the apartment ALL DAY LONG because I felt like crap. It was the worst!! And the longest day of my mission. Pretty sure that Angelika got me sick. Haha but it's all good! Because I'm pretty much over it now. :) Haha but it was funny because yesterday at church I wore my glasses because my contact irritated my eye. So I'm sure I looked real good with my red eye, glasses, and runny nose! ;) Ha but Aiden came up to me and was like, "What's wrong with your eye? Did you touch a jalapeno and get it in your eye??" Haha it was pretty funny. That kid cracks me up :) 

Angelika is still on date for the 18th of October! She feels like that's the right date for her. :) At our lesson the other night she told us that there's a mormon boy in her class named Ammon. (What a perfect name, right? :) She told us that she really admires him because he's bold and tells everyone that he's a member of the church. She said that she wanted to tell him that she was almost a member as well! But that she was just too scared. I love that Angelika is able to see and know strong youth who boldly declare who they are. We all need to boldly declare who we are as well. We are all sons and daughters of a loving Heavenly Father who knows us perfectly! We need to show the world who we are and what we stand for :) 

I hope everyone has a great week this week! And Happy Birthday to Lydia and Alyssa yesterday! :) I love you all so much. Please continue to pray for Angelika! And also the Iraq family. They're really struggling because their mother Norea passed away last week. But I know that they can get through this trial because death is not the end! 
All my love, 

Sister Maurcine Flamm 

 "He is offering the grand recipe for happiness, peace, and eternal life. To qualify for these glorious blessings you must humble yourself, exercise faith, take upon you the name of Christ, seek him in word and deed and resolutely stand as a witness of God at all times, and in all things, and in all places." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf 


No comments:

Post a Comment