Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week 29

Life is full of disappointments sometimes. Angelika texted us the other day and said that she wanted to hold off on her baptism this week. I was completely heartbroken when I heard that! But as I've prayed about it Heavenly Father has really comforted me. I know that she will still get baptized! She just needs a little bit more time. All I want is for her to become truly converted. And I trust that Heavenly Father will continue to prepare her. And when the time is right she will be ready. :) 

We had the opportunity to teach a lady from China this week! Her name is Jessie and she's friends with a family in our ward. The Lund family went to China a few years ago and taught English. And while they were there they gained a strong friendship with Jessie and her family. So Jessie and her daughter came to Washington for a few weeks to visit them! We were able to teach her the Restoration and it was such a spiritual lesson. Sister Lund and her daughter sat in as well and they bore such sweet testimonies! I wish we could have members with us at all of our lessons! They really make the difference. At the end of the lesson we all knelt down in their family room and Jessie offered the prayer. She took her time and you could tell that it truly was a two way communication between her and her Father in Heaven. All of us were just in tears at the end of it! Ahh.. It was amazing. Moments like that just make it all worth it. :) 

I love you all so very much! Thanks for everything that you do to help me. And thanks for all of the prayers! It's definitely giving me strength. :) Have a great week!

-Sister Maurcine Flamm 

No comments:

Post a Comment