Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Week 47

Hello! :) 

Whew. Birthday's are exhausting! Haha. Sister Webb and I are now 20. So that's just weird.. Ha but we had fun! We had a silly string fight and I totally won. I took both containers and sprayed her down. Then we opened up our presents together! Ha. I'm still just counting my blessings that I got to be companions with her during our birthday's. It's so much fun to celebrate with someone else!

This week was a little rougher.. we got honked at, flipped off, and yelled at. Some people were just straight up mean! But we made it through it. :) We kept working and were able to see miracles as we prayed for strength. We had zone conference on my birthday about the Spirit. It was so great! I learned that we need to more fully make the Holy Ghost our senior companion. When we did that this week, we were definitely led to where Heavenly Father needed us. I know that this is the Lord's work. And as we seek for His help and direction, the Spirit will guide us and we'll be able to be apart of miracles. 

Going along with the Spirit, one of the members in Silver Creek gave a really great talk on helping our families to recognize the Spirit. He said that we need to help them recognize and feel the Spirit and then testify to them! It makes perfect sense, but I didn't realize that I'm going to have to treat my kids like investigators! We have to point those things out to them so that they can find truth for themselves. :) 

Well I love you all so much! Thanks for all of the birthday wishes :) Oh and birthday shout out to Krista!! I hope you have a great day! :) Love you all!!! 

Sister Flamm 





No comments:

Post a Comment