Sunday, February 15, 2015

Week 45

Hey!! :) 

I have like no time, but I wanted to share a little miracle with you. As we were on exchanges the other day, my companion and I tried to go and contact a referral. They weren't home though so we decided to walk around the block and see if we could talk to anyone outside. As we were walking past this house, a guy came out who we started talking to. He told us that he just moved from Italy with his family. He said that he's in the military but is hoping to get out of it soon and retire here. So we kept talking to him about his family and things and invited him to learn how the gospel could bless him and his family! He was like "yeah, I think I would really like that! Would this Saturday work for you guys?" We were like uhhh.. heck yes!! He then got all teary eyed and told us that we were an answer to his prayer. How sweet is that?! I couldn't even believe it. I'm sure that my jaw was on the ground!! So we ended up teaching him and his wife last Saturday and it went really well! He told us that after he went inside from talking to us, he knelt down and thanked our Heavenly Father. 

I KNOW that Heavenly Father is preparing his children and that some truly are "kept from the truth because they know not where to find it". (D&C 123:12) If you guys could please keep Abraham and Melissa in your prayers I would really appreciate it! I love you all so much!! :) 

Sister Maurcine Flamm 



No comments:

Post a Comment