Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Week 44

Hey! 

First of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Chalese tomorrow and Jacob on Thursday! Man, you two are so stinkin OLD!! Mom just told me that Chalese is going to be 14 and Jacob THIRTY FIVE? Geez.. that's even older than I thought. Hahah. I hope you both have a great day. I love you so much! :) 

So.. Sister Webb is pretty much my long lost sister. So now I have 5! Ha. She's so great. We just laugh all day long. The other day we ran into this Korean guy and he told us that we were "Two angels sent down from heaven." Haha it was cute. Too bad he didn't want to be taught by two angels! ;) 

This week was full of cancellations and garage doors closing on us. But what do ya do? We just keep on going. This week is going to be full of miracles though, I know it!! We're hoping and praying that Gaby and Sergio will get baptized this week. But if not this week, it'll happen in February. Emily is still set for the 21st of February! So please keep all of them in your prayers. Satan is the worst and is really working hard on them. But I know that they can stay strong as they continue to learn and read the Book of Mormon. It is so much fun to see them get excited about it! Gaby and Sergio were soaking it up the other day when we read with them. They just wanted more and more! Moments like that just make it all worth it! All of the rejection and garage doors closing. It's worth it. :) I was reading in Alma 5:33 today which says, "Behold, he sendeth an invitation unto all men, for the arms of mercy are extended towards them, and he saith: Repent, and I will receive you." The Savior INVITES us to repent and come unto Him. But, it's up to us! He's waiting for us with arms open wide. But it's our choice whether or not we embrace Him. :) 

I love you all so much! If you haven't already, go look up the new youth theme song and video for this year. There are so many different ways that we can embark in the service of God. Find something that you can do this week! :) 

Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 


No comments:

Post a Comment