Sunday, January 4, 2015

Week 39

Merry Christmas everyone! :) 

Can you believe that Christmas is in 3 days?? There's no snow here.. like at all. So I still feel like it's November or something. Ha I guess this year will be a Christmas without snow! Which will be super weird.. There's snow at home though, right? I guess I'll see it when we Skype :) 

This week flew by. It was super fun though because I got to help out at a food bank for a few hours! I love being able to serve those that are in need. It really puts things into perspective for me! It breaks my heart to see people who are really struggling though. But I'm glad that I was able to help them! 

I just wanted to share my testimony with you guys since I'll get to talk to you in a few days. :) 
I know that Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem to humble parents who love our Heavenly Father. I know that my Savior preformed many might miracles such as healing the sick, causing the blind to see, and raising the dead. He loved EVERYONE including those who persecuted him. He went forth suffering pains and afflictions and temptations of every kind. He took upon him the pains and sicknesses of his people so that he would know how to succor us in our infirmities (Alma 7) 
I know that he died on the cross, was laid in a tomb, and then rose on the third day. I know that my Savior lives. "He lives and grants me daily breath. He lives and I shall conquer death. He lives my mansion to prepare. He lives to bring me safely there." (Hymn 136) I know that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer! And because of Him I know that we can all return to live with Him and our Father in Heaven again someday. I'm so grateful to my Heavenly Father for giving us The Gift of His Son. Their love is real! And I hope you can all feel of that now and forever. 

I love you all. 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 

"Without Christ, there would be no Christmas. Without Christ, there can be no fulness of joy. Without His birth and His Atonement, we would have no Intercessor, no Advocate with the Father, and no Mediator who makes it possible for us to return to the presence of our loving Heavenly Father and live together as eternal families."
-Bishop Gary E. Stevenson 

Remember to #sharethegift!! There's so much that you can do. Think outside of the box and just help someone in need :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment