Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Week 38

Hello! 

I hope everyone's doing alright! This week has been pretty great! I love my new area and my new companion. Haha Sister Pearson is so great!! We have so much fun together. :) And she's definitely helping me out so much! She goes home at the end of this transfer though. So that's the pits! But we'll have a good 5 weeks together. :) 

So I'm in Puyallup South and we live in a house and we have the whole thing to ourselves! Haha we are so spoiled right now. It's pretty fantastic. :) We even have a dishwasher and an oven that works! Ha I'm pretty pumped. :) 

Alright so we were contacting a referral the other day, but they weren't home. We then saw that their neighbor was outside so we started walking over there to talk to him. As we were walking his dog bolted at us and kept trying to jump on us. It was super annoying... but we kept trying to talk to this guy about his family and the gospel and things. So as we were talking to him his dog kept sniffing my boot. I kept trying to shew him away, but it just wasn't happening! So I decided to just ignore it. I then turned and looked over at Sister Pearson and her eyes got HUGE. She then pointed at my feet and started freaking out. Then.. I felt it. And it definitely wasn't the Spirit! Ha this dog PEED ON MY LEG AND BOOT! Haha I thought I was going to die... I'm telling ya.. It was the worst thing ever!!! How does that even happen?? Geez. SMH. I couldn't even believe it. And what do we do? We laugh and then keep talking to this guy about the gospel! Want to know the worst part of it though? He wasn't interested. -_- Haha for real.. that guy owes me. I'm going to go back and tell him that he has to at least let me teach him the Restoration! #NEVERgettingapet#ever

But on a better note, we had 4 investigators come to church yesterday! We were pretty happy about that. :) The members here are awesome and are really fellowshipping all of these people. I'll tell you more about them in my letter home or something though. :) 

Well I can't think of what else happened this week.. so I guess that's all. :) Haha I love you guys so much! Thank you for all of the prayers! I can feel them working in my life. :) I know that prayer is real. I know that Heavenly Father loves us SO much that He sent His Son to earth so that we could make it back Home again someday. I love my Savior. He lives! And I'm so grateful for him in my life because I have so many weaknesses! But I know that because of Him I can become better. :) Let's all do what we can to bring more unto Him! #sharethegift :)

Love, 
Sister Flamm




No comments:

Post a Comment