Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Week 59

I hope all of you mothers had a great Mother's Day yesterday! I appreciate all of your wonderful examples. And especially yours, mom. You are THEE greatest and I love you so much. I wouldn't be where I am today if it wasn't for you. :) 

Brother Carey got baptized on Saturday! So that was great. His non-member parents came for that and his confirmation on Sunday as well! Too bad they don't live in our area... but hopefully they felt the Spirit strongly and have a desire to learn more! Brother Carey was the first lesson that I had when I got back into this area. As we went along with the lessons he told us that the Spirit confirmed to him that baptism was the right thing for him to do. I love strong confirmations from the Spirit like that. I know that that's something that you can never deny! 

So last week I told you about Joe's brother sitting in on our lesson and telling Joe to go to church, right? Ha so Willie (the brother) became a new investigator this last week! We dropped by and talked to him a little bit about the Book of Mormon and he said, "I like this!!" with a huge grin on his face. Haha I love it when people get so excited about reading the Book of Mormon. It's the greatest thing ever. Probably because that book is the greatest thing ever. :) 

There's a fairly new app that you all should check out! It's called LDS pamphlets. It has all of the pamphlets that we teach out of.. but it's better! Check it out. It's something that will be really good for FHE. :) 

Well.. shout out to Dakota! I can't even believe that he's on his plane ride home right now. Pretty sure that I'm sick for him. Ha. I'm proud of you though, Dakota and the person that you've become. You have changed my life! I couldn't ask for a better best friend than you. :) I love you!! Give my Flammily a hug for me. :) 

Well I love you all so much! Have a beautiful day. :) 
Love, 
Sister Flamm 



No comments:

Post a Comment