Thursday, May 7, 2015

Week 58

Well... I hope everyone had a great week! I seriously can't even remember what all went on this last week. There was kind of a lot of cancellations and stuff.. so pretty much just missionary life! ;) 
We had a lesson with the Pouvi's this last week though! Olivia and Destiny are the ones that are recent converts and Olivia's husband Joe, is not yet a member. We taught him the Restoration and things were going pretty well! But at the end he said that he felt like he didn't need to go to church. He just needed to be a good person and have a relationship with God. -_-   <-- That was my face when he said that. Ha so clearly he didn't understand the part of Christ establishing His church. So we went back over it to see if we could help him connect the dots. It was cool because his non-member brother also sat in on the lesson and was testifying to him about the importance of church and how it's a time for us to worship and grow spiritually. It was so good! Ha so after that I asked Joe if he thought that God told Christ to establish His church when He came to the earth. He agreed. So I asked him If God commanded Christ to establish His church, do you think it would be important to go to it? (or something of that sort.. I can't remember exactly what I said) Long story short, Joe came to church yesterday! Haha so hopefully he has a little bit better understanding of the importance of church and Christ's restored gospel. :) 

I know that Jesus Christ truly did establish His church when He came to earth and I am so grateful that we have the opportunity to be apart of the church today! I know that it's true. 

I love you all! Thanks for all of the support :) 
Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 



No comments:

Post a Comment