Monday, April 27, 2015

Week 57

You think you have things figured out and then... bam. 

Our trio has officially been broken up. :/ Sister Bailey got transferred to Enumclaw on Saturday because another sister had to go home for medical reasons. So that was super sad! I love that girl. She is SUCH  a good missionary and I've learned so much from her. She's going to do great things in her new area though. Enumclaw is so pretty :) So Sister Heiner and I are still together. She's a great missionary as well. She's been out about 3 months and is from Farmington, Utah. :) I think she's my 7th companion from Utah. Ha 

This week was so good. Bianca got baptized!!! :) She is just the sweetest girl and has a fire in her to learn about the gospel. She was ready to make this covenant with her Father in Heaven and because of that, it was such a spirit packed baptism. Her friend Preston baptized her. So that was really neat! The youth in this ward are AMAZING. So shout out to Autumn, Abby, and Preston for being such good member missionaries! :) 

We found a new investigator this last week named Dynamite. She's a 17 year old Samoan. Haha she's hilarious. I love teaching her! So please keep her and her family in your prayers. 

We had a lesson with a Vietnamese man last night. He was so sweet!! It was a little hard to understand everything that he was saying.. but I know that he is being prepared by Heavenly Father. At the end of our lesson he prayed and thanked Heavenly Father for sending us to him. He was in tears and it melted my heart. Such a cute little man! So we're going to keep teaching him (Eddie) and his son. :) 

Great things are happening here. I'm so grateful to be back in Federal Way to be able to be apart of so many miracles. :) Heavenly Father is truly blessing me!!

I love you all! Have an amazing week! :) 
Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 









No comments:

Post a Comment