Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 54

Hey! How was everyone's Easter?! Hopefully you all got to watch conference because that was super good. :) We spent the day at a members home watching it with one of our investigators. We had cinnamon rolls and orange julius's for breakfast and I decided that I'm going to make that a new tradition. Cause it was awesome. :) Ha. Then we had a huge lunch. There was SO many people there! But it was cool because they all just went out of their way to make us feel right at home and part of their family. :) 

This week we went around with a little DVD player and showed everyone the Because He Lives video. I was surprised at how many people actually let us show it to them! And you know what's awesome? We even got a few new investigators because of it!! So if your could pray for Lakea and Sister Harris that would be awesome. We're going to go teach them about the Book of Mormon tonight, so it should be really good. :) 

So one of my favorite talks from conference was from Dale G. Renlund. He talked about how God cares about who we are becoming. He said not to worry about the past, but to press forward and to be better. Satan always tries to make us focus on our past and tells us that there's no hope for us. But because of Jesus Christ, I know that there is hope!  I also really like Elder Holland's talk. The Savior grasps us, holds us, and lifts us to Eternal Life. I'm so grateful for Him and his victory. I know that he truly is there for each and every one of us. :) 

I love you all and hope that you had a great Easter! Talk to you soon :) 
"..remember to retain the name written always in your hearts.."- Mosiah 5:12
Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 


No comments:

Post a Comment