Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 53

Hey! 
How was everyone's week? :) We had a TON of appointments get canceled. So that was kind of the pits! But it'll get better this week I'm sure.. :) 

Haha so the guy sitting next to me at the library is hilarious. He looks pretty rough with all of his earrings and stuff.. but he's definitely a child of God. :) Haha he just tapped me on the arm and gave me a mint. Then he said, "Sharing is caring!" Haha I gotta share the gospel with him. I'm going to give him the Easter video to look up :) 
Boom I just did it. And I told him that sharing is caring. Haha. We'll see if he looks it up! 

So Corinne got baptized this week!!! Her ex-husband came to it as well. So hopefully his heart was softened so that Carley can get baptized next! I'm just so excited for her :) She's such an amazing lady! 

Gaby and Sergio also got married this week! Aren't they just the cutest? Haha I love them. They should be getting baptized in about 2 weeks from now. So pray that that'll go through!! :) They're so close! 

I was reading in 2 Nephi 9:8 today about the resurrection. I really like verse 8. It says, "O the wisdom of God, his mercy and grace! For behold, if the flesh should rise no more our spirits must become subject to that angel who fell from before the presence of the Eternal God, and became the devil, to rise no more." So I was thinking, without Christ, we wouldn't be able to be resurrected. And if we weren't resurrected, we would be subject to Satan! How scary is that? I know that Jesus Christ overcame physical and spiritual death for all of us. He loves us perfectly and wants us to be prepared to live with him and our Heavenly Father again someday! I know that He lives. 

I love you all so much! Have a great Easter and General Conference weekend! :) 
Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 





No comments:

Post a Comment