Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Week 51

Wow. Seriously everyone and their dog is getting married! What is up with that?! Congrats to Hailey, Mataya, Alexys, and Sarah though. I still love you guys even though you're getting married without me! 

We had a pretty great week this week! We had 3 of our investigators come to church! So that was bomb. And all 3 of them are preparing for baptism! So please pray for Brother Carey, Bianca, and Angelika. :) Oh and Emily got baptized!!! So I got to go back to Puyallup South for that! She was so stinking cute. I'm so proud of her! :) She's seriously the most prepared person that I've ever met. 

We had a lesson with Angelika this week and it. was. AWESOME. She starting reading the Book of Mormon again and has been highlighting it like crazy and applying it to her life. Most of our lesson was spent with her reading verses that she marked and what they meant to her. It was so cool!! I know that Heavenly Father truly loves and cares for his children INDIVIDUALLY. I feel like I was sent back to this area to help Angelika to more fully come unto Christ. I'm so grateful that I can be an instrument in the Lord's hands! This gospel changes lives. 

So I've been trying to re-memorize The Living Christ recently. I did it once for youth conference but I just don't have it all the way down anymore... so I'm trying again! If you have a hard time focusing during the sacrament, that's always a good thing that you can read. I love my Savior Jesus Christ.I know that He lives! I hope and pray that you're all doing things to grow closer to Him. :) 

I love you all so much! Have a great week!! :) 
Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm  


No comments:

Post a Comment