Monday, March 30, 2015

Week 52

Well hello everyone! :) 
So my trainer, Sister Goaslind, just got engaged this week!.. anyone else?? Haha my goodness people. You're killing me. 

This week we've really been trying to talk to people about Christ and his resurrection. We've been sharing Mosiah 16:7-9 with a lot with people when we contact. It says,
 "7 And if Christ had not risen from the dead, or have broken the bands of death that the grave should have no victory, and that death should have no sting, there could have been no resurrection.

 8 But there is a resurrection, therefore the grave hath no victory, and the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ.

 9 He is the light and the life of the world; yea, a light that is endless, that can never be darkened; yea, and also a life which is endless, that there can be no more death."

Have you ever thought about what life would be like if Christ hadn't risen from the tomb 3 days after he was crucified? There would be no hope!! I love the phrase in verse 8 when it says, the sting of death is swallowed up in Christ. I know that's true. Death is not the end! Jesus Christ is the light and life of the world. Because he died for us, we will all live again. And we can all live for him now! 

I'm sure you all saw the Because of Him video last Easter. Well on Saturday, a new video will be released. It's called Because He Lives. I saw it and it's powerful!! I challenge you all to share it with a non-member friend after you watch it. Deal? :)   Let me know how it goes! I love you all so much!! Have a great week! 

Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 




No comments:

Post a Comment