Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Week 49

Oh boy oh boy.. I want to die. Transfer calls came Sunday night and guess who's leaving?! Yep. Me. I cried. Haha. I'm SO sad to leave Sister Webb! We only got to be companions for 1 transfer! Haha we knew it was too good to be true. She's gonna be my best friend for life now though. :) I'm sad to leave these two areas as well.. There are so many good things happening!! And their should be a marriage and 4 baptisms this week. So we're really praying that that'll go through so that I can come back for it all! 

So I'm going back to Federal Way and I'll be serving in Star Lake ward again! How crazy is that?! I about died when President called me. And then I seriously died when he told me that I'm training a new missionary. Haha I have no clue what I'm doing.. I swear I just barely came out!! But I hit a year this month. CRAAAAZY. 

It's amazing the power that comes as we read from the Book of Mormon. We've been challenging a less active couple to read 4 chapters before each of our visits and they've been doing it! I know that as they continue to do it, they'll become active again. I think I told you that we also introduced our newer investigators, Abraham and Melissa, to the Book of Mormon and the gospel library app. They said that they started listening/reading it! That lesson that we had with them was SO powerful because as we taught, the Holy Ghost testified of truth. Sister Webb and I both just have a love for that book and so we were able to explain it like it was the best book that we've ever read. Which it is! I know that the Book of Mormon truly is the most correct book on earth. 

I love this scripture in 2 Nephi 32:3. (Sorry if I've shared it before) But it says, "Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do." 
I know that as we truly feast upon the scriptures we will find answers to our prayers, our life will be better, and we'll more fully come to know the love of our Father in Heaven and Savior. I love you all so much! Talk to you next week. :) 

Love, 
Sister Flamm





No comments:

Post a Comment