Monday, April 20, 2015

Week 56

Hey Family! 

So... this is going to be extremely short. Sister Kirschner and Sister Muir(who recently when home and is back to visit) and I are going to Mt. Rainier! So.. pray that I don't die. ;) Ha we have to be home and out working by 6. So it's going to be a quick trip! But it should be super fun. :) 

Life in the trio is going good! We all get along well with each other so that's a huge blessing :) 
So we had a lesson with a new investigator last week and it was a little rough... she is a really talkative lady. Ha we had to jump in every time she took a breath and it was so hard! But we taught her the Restoration and then set up another time to come back. So we went back the other day to teach the Book of Mormon. She was home but didn't answer the door. So what do I do? I call her as we're standing right outside of her door. :) Haha. She was like, "Is this the Mormons? I saw you outside and I'm real sorry.. but I ain't answering the door! I am i n t o x i c a t e d!" Then she continued to talk my ear off for another 5 minutes or more. Hahaha oh man.. it was insane. She's great and we're going to help her to change her life around :) Ha. She was that lady that I told you about quite a few weeks ago. The one that I shared a BOM scripture with and she started dancing and asked us if it was in her Bible. Haha. The people that you meet on your mission.. it's just the greatest thing ever. :) 

Well I love you all so much! Hope everyone is doing well and I'll talk to you next week! 
Love, 
Sister Flamm 

No comments:

Post a Comment