Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week 14

So it's been quite the week. We found out that Evan is going to a blind rehabilitation thing for 6 weeks in Chicago. He leaves this week and then he's not really sure what will happen after that. So that COMPLETELY broke my heart. So here's the story.. his dad is his official caregiver right now. But... he's not really doing his job. He gets drunk A LOT and then just yells at Evan and kind of takes things out on him. So Evan wants to get out of here, but just doesn't really know where to go after he gets back form Chicago. But he LOVES the gospel! Everything is just making sense to him. We taught him the Plan of Salvation this last week and he was really into it! Then he agreed to listening to the whole Book of Mormon during the time he's gone. And Sister Goaslind is going to keep in touch with him during that time as well. So that's great! I'm grateful for the opportunity that I had to teach Evan. I know that he'll get baptized sometime soon. And I just hope and pray that it's somewhere in our mission so that I'll be able to attend :) But please continue to pray for him!! He's got a lot of things in his life that just aren't working out for him. 

Well... my life is officially over. I'm getting transferred. :'( Transfer calls came on Sunday night and our zone leaders told me that I was being transferred out of the area. I just sat there and stared at the phone and then handed it back to Sister Goaslind. Then I just walked out of the room. Haha I didn't even say a word to the zone leaders.. so they probably thought that I was super upset or something. Which I kind of was! But only because I really love Enumclaw. SO many things are happening and now I have to leave!! Dahhhh... it's my worst day. Ha. But it'll all work out :) I'm being transferred to Federal Way! And I'm going to be in a tri-partnership with Sisterr Muir and Kirschner. So this is going to be completely different! So please pray for me... Hopefully I survive. ;)

I hope everyone else had a great week! Ha I love you all so much :) Everyone that told me they know people in Federal Way, let me know again! And I'll go track them down. :) I'll talk to you guys next week! (If I survive until then.. ;)

This is Evan. He's THE BEST!!!! 

Sister Legas.. Haha she's like the funniest lady ever :) She's the first lesson I had when I got here! She was less active and now she has a calling in the ward


Love,
Sister Maurcine Flamm


No comments:

Post a Comment