Thursday, July 17, 2014

Week 17

Hello Flammily and friends :) 

I just wanted to update you on the people that we're working with right now. We have 3 pretty solid investigators. The first one is Michelle. She's 21 years old and she has committed to be baptized. But she's still trying to receive and answer and make sure that this is the right thing for her to do. Her dad got baptized last year and he was able to bless the sacrament for the first time last week! So that was awesome. They're both so great! 

The next one is Angelica. She's 15 and is seriously thee most adorable thing in the world. She found out about Mormons from a family on YouTube. I think their names are the Shaytard's? She said that super funny and they talk about their beliefs a lot. So that got her interested in the church! She's Russian but I think she's been here for quite a while. So her English is great :) 

The last one is Aiden. He's 9 years old and comes from a part member family. His dad isn't a member and really doesn't even believe in God. Aiden is so sweet though and I'm pretty sure he's going to soften his dad's heart. :) He comes to church every week with an elderly lady in our ward and just loves it! 

So we have some pretty amazing people that we're working with right now. :) But PLEASE pray for them! Satan likes to get in the way... and he just needs to get out of town. Ha. 

I hope everything is going well with everyone! I love you all so much. :) And congrats to the Wilson family for being able to go through the Temple as a family! I'm so happy for you guys. :) 

Well I'll talk to you all next week! I love you lots!! 
Love, 
Sister Maurcine Flamm 


No comments:

Post a Comment