Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Week 19

Hello! :) 

So.. I may or may not have told the Iraq family to move to Idaho. They're trying to move out of their apartment and find somewhere better to live. I told them that my dad owns a few rental houses and that they could move into one if they wanted! Haha they were totally up for it! There's probably not a lot of work for them in little St. A though.. but how cool would that be to be their neighbors?! Haha I'm telling you.. this family is THEE greatest! :) I really hope they can find a place. But whatever happens, I'll always stay in contact with them. Cause they added me on Facebook the other day! Haha then they started cruising through all of my pictures. They crack me up :) Haha 

We helped a recent convert move out of his apartment the other day! Walking up and down 3 flights of stairs in skirts isn't all that fun.. but we did work! Ha. Then we pretty much packed up his whole kitchen. As I was putting something into the box though, I was stabbed. Haha I don't know what I hit my hand on.. but it was bleeding pretty good and it wouldn't stop! I just ran it under the water for a few minutes and then taped it with packing tape. Cause we didn't have any band aids. But it's fine now! I got it all fixed up :)   

So I wanted to share this video with you. http://www.mormonchannel.org/video/mormon-messages?v=1289877050001
I love the part when Elder Nelson says, "I was ready to meet my Maker." That bold statement really made me think. Am I doing the things that I need to each day so that I can be ready to meet Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ again? I want you all to think about that. Don't forget your identity and purpose in this life."For behold, this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God; yea, behold the day of this life is the day for men to perform their labors." Alma 34:32

I know that God lives and that He loves us. :) 

I love you all! Have a great week :) 

-Sister Flamm 

No comments:

Post a Comment